Exceder Affiliates and Business Resources:
- Scott Madden – a general management consulting firm providing independent and objective counsel and specialized business services to large corporations.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - the national, professional organization for all Certified Public Accountants.
- The Institute of Internal Auditors - The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is the internal audit profession's global voice, standard-setter, and resource for professional development and certification.
- Deloitte - Deloitte podcasts and articles on a wide variety of business topics
- KPMG - Provides access to the KPMG Web Site that provides and open forum and series of web casts pertaining to SOX compliance
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board - Provides a complete cross-referenced index of SEC filers, firms, offices, CPAs, services/fees, and compliance disclosures.
- Shared Service Benchmarking Association -– Provides assistance with benchmarking Shared Service organizations
- International Quality and Productivity Center - Researches current trends and developments in shared services.
- Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors - Provides educational and resource needs to those in the M&A profession
- Smaller Business Association of America - A membership organization focused on promoting the interests of small businesses through education, lobbying, and meetings.
- Idealist.Org - Information for and about nonprofits.
- National Council of NonProfit Associations - A resource website maintained by the National Council of Nonprofit Associations.
Federal and State Government:
Publications and Tools: